Here is a list of the 10 most important benefits to stop smoking.
- Better breathing. People who stop smoking breathe more easily and cough less because their lung capacity improves by up to 10%. Having maximum lung capacity can mean the difference between having a healthy or unhealthy life.
- Younger looking skin. The skin of someone having quit smoking gets more nutrients, including oxygen. It delays the appearance of wrinkles.
- Better sex. Stop smoking improves the body’s blood-flow. Men may get better erections. Women may find that their orgasms improve and they become aroused more easily.
- Improved fertility. Quitting smoking improves the lining of the womb and can make men’s sperm more potent, improving the chances of giving birth to a healthy baby.
- Longer life. Heart disease, lung cancer and chronic bronchitis are smoking-related diseases that can be avoided if one stops smoking.
- Less stress. People who stop smoking are more relaxed in the long term. Nicotine addiction can make smokers stressed between cigarettes.
- Improved smell and taste. Sense of smell and taste boosts after stop smoking.
- More energy. After stopping smoking the blood circulation and the immune system improve. This makes all physical activity much easier and less likely to have colds, flu and headaches.
- Healthier loved ones. By stopping smoking you'll be protecting the health of your non-smoking friends and family. Passive smokers can have lung cancer, heart disease and stroke. Children are twice at risk of chest illnesses, including pneumonia, bronchitis, ear infections, and asthma.
- Whiter teeth. People who stop smoking are less likely than smokers to get gum disease. Giving up smoking stops teeth becoming stained, and gives a fresher breath.
Hypnotherapy is one of the most successful and efficient treatments available on the market as it has lasting results. It will not only make you a non-smoker, but also help you with your cravings.
Stop smoking with hypnotherapy is the easiest way because your perception about the cigarettes will be modified at an unconscious level. It is like as if you no longer like a type of food. It usually takes one single two hours session to stop smoking forever.